The company ATS Electronic Ltd. was founded in 1989 by the brothers Andreas and Gerald Schroth
|Partner||Andreas und Gerald Schroth|
|Andreas und Gerald Schroth|
|Manager of the division development||Gerald Schroth|
|Legal structure||Ltd. company|
|Commercial register||HRB110408 AG Hannover|
|Professional association for precision mechanics and electrical engineering||No 599 569 8-000 Nov. 1990|
In 1991 we moved into a modern operation unit which is situated in the industrial area south of Wunstorf near Hanover, easily accessible by the A2.
We are a committed team of approx. 40 employees involved in development, production and distribution. ATS offers a varied supply of products and services concerning security and communication.
In December 1997 ATS has been certificated according to DIN EN ISO 9001, thus proving its high quality ability. We are continuously working on a further development of our quality management system, to achieve innovative development processes and to be continuously informed of new customer demands in the market.
We ensure a useful transfer of knowledge through development projects in conjunction with the department of electrical engineering of the ”Fachhochschule Hannover”. Our collaboration with various associations and work circles is appreciated. E. g.: BHE, VdS, VDI, VDE, DGQ.
brief profile (PDF-Datei: 1,3 MB)
- an authorized sales and service partner of Motorola Inc. in the field of radio communication (two way radio and trunked radio devices, spare parts and maintenance, radio system solutions). Special hardware and software for radio applications have been developed in cooperation with Motorola.
- German service parter of DAMM Cellular Systems A/S
- TETRA competence center
- cooperation partner of T-Mobil.
- consultation and project planning for extensive projects such as parking control systems, automated ticketing systems
- development of customer specific applications
- on the spot training on our products
- customer orientated product presentations
- Hard- and software packages as well as system solutions, e.g. in the following areas:
- Control station software
- Fleet management
- Telemetric application and telemonitoring
- Mobile data recording and transfer
- Parking control systems
- Lone worker protection
- SMS data transfer
- Redundant alert transmission
- a workshop for servicing, repairs, programming of radio equipment, planning and installation of radio systems
- well qualified and quality conscious staff
- a DIN EN ISO 9001 certified QM system: TÜV Cert Reg.-Nr. 08/100/1872