The future of radio communication!
The digital technology delivers increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications. MOTOTRBO offers you the advantages of well-tried voice radio communication with the efficiency of digital technology. Compared to analogue radio systems, MOTOTRBO uses the frequency band more efficiently. The TDMA (Time-Division Multiple Access) makes a double channel usage possible and therefore increases the number of users per 12,5 kHz channel. Voice and data can be transmitted simultaneously.
MOTOTRBO is ideal for professional organisations that need a customizable, business-critical communication solution.
MOTOTRBO offers a private, standard-based, highly cost-effective solution with a complete system of portable radios, mobile radios, repeaters, accessories and services. It:
- Provides twice the calling capacity (compared to analogue radios) for the price of one license. A second call does not require a second repeater.
- Doubles the number of users you can have on a single licensed 12.5 kHz channel.
- Supports applications through Motorola`s Application Partner Programme
- Provides clearer voice communications over a greater range than comparable analogue radios.
- Offers enhanced battery life.
- Enables additional functionality including dispatch data, and enhanced call signaling.
- Provides easy migration from analogue to digital.